Michael and Denisa Foster are currently serving as church planters in the country of Romania and reside in the city of Oradea. The heart of their church Koinonia 29 is to reach, teach, and send the people of Oradea and Romania with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
There was strong growth in municipal charities. The Brougham Commission led on to the Municipal Corporations Act 1835, which reorganized multiple local charities by incorporating them into single entities under supervision from local government.
During the 19th century a profusion of charitable organizations emerged to alleviate the awful conditions of the working class in the slums. The Labourer’s Friend Society, chaired by Lord Shaftesbury in the United Kingdom in 1830, aimed to improve working-class conditions.
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action