Koinonia 29 Church is a church plant in Oradea, Romania led by several of our missionaries serving in Romania. The name of the church comes from the Greek word for fellowship (Koinonia), and from they way the Book of Acts ends after 28 chapters of God growing His Church leaving the reader with a sense that more chapters are to be written. The heart of the Church is to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, disciple them in His Word, and send them to go and plant other like-minded churches in Romania and beyond.
Koinonia 29 Church is Reformed Baptist church plant in Oradea, Romania who exists to reach, teach, and send people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ for the glory of God alone.
- Provide long-term campaign planning
- Reduce our long term administration costs
- Remain fiercely independent and unbiased
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action